I turned 30 this past Monday. It didn't bother me too much - just a little weird to be out of my 20s. On the night of my birthday, my good friend Jackie got some of our friends together for a casual Mexican celebration. (Unfortunately she got sick and couldn't come - missed you Jackie!) I'm so happy to have such a good group of friends here in Hendersonville!



Birthday girl in her birthday hat - courtesy of the restaurant. Yes, they added the whipped cream mustache as well...


I'm feeling very blessed at 30 years old!
2 comments:
Yay!! Looks like a perfect way to celebrate the big 3-0!! What more could you ask for - good friends and a beautiful family!! Wish I could have been there. :)
The second picture from the top is my favorite. Jackson makes that EXACT same face. Good to know the stinkyface runs in the family!
Post a Comment