Clara is such a delight and I am loving every minute of her babyhood. I don't know if it is that she is my second, she is a girl or that I think she is my last, but I really don't remember enjoying Caleb this much. I think I was too focused on what happens next - now I just want time to stop. It stresses me a bit that she still isn't on a real schedule but then I remember that I can barely keep a schedule for myself so I can't really ask her to eat, poop and sleep at the same times every day. She likes to be held a lot more than Caleb did - she's just needier in general. She loves her big brother and routinely goes after his hair, which makes Caleb think that she is trying to "get him." I think she is one of the most ticklish babies ever and I get a kick out of making her laugh on a daily basis.
I don't see any teeth popping through quite yet, but middle finger and index finger are pretty much attached to her mouth. She also enjoys trying to chew on my chin.
Clara's still a Mama's girl, but I love how she lights up when she sees her daddy or her brother. Caleb loves it when she laughs at him. Seth thinks she is tough because she takes a lot of semi rough-housing by her brother.We started rice cereal earlier this month. She LOVES it! Here she is before her first tasting.




1 comment:
I didn't realize you had a blog for some reason until I saw your post on Facebook! I'll be following you now through my reader!! Great to see you last night. Glad to hear all is well!
Post a Comment