Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Good #2

We had Baby Good #2's ultrasound yesterday and were thrilled to find out that we are having a baby girl. The technician said that she cooperated very well and would move exactly the way the tech needed her to. She did have her legs crossed (good girl) at the beginning so it took a little while for her to show her parts!

The doc gave us the full ultrasound on DVD, and here are some highlights. I love seeing her play with her hands. She's all skin and bones at this point - doc says she is 12 oz. and about the size of a Barbie doll. That was a funny comparision to me.

She is very active - so far much more active than I remember Caleb being.

I'm trying to get a catalog to the printer and have a tradeshow this week, so I haven't fully been able to soak up that I'm having a little girl. Actually this pregnancy has flown by so far, and I'm not sure that I've even realized that I'm going to have two children this spring...

2 comments:

Susannah Wood said...

Love the blog. Hope you have time to rest after your big work day tomorrow! Can't wait to have lunch soon.

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious. Can't wait to hold her.