Monday, June 1, 2009

Introducing Clara Marie

Clara Marie Good
May 24, 2009 at 4:05 p.m.
7 lbs, 13 oz. 20 inches
We got to the hospital about 11 a.m. and she arrived 5 hours later. I couldn't believe how easy the delivery was - I pushed for 5 minutes at the most. Caleb was taken away from us almost immediately when he was born because of medical reasons, so we felt very blessed to be able to spend some time with our little girl.

Our new family!

Grandma and Grandaddy Wise were in town and were able to visit us at the hospital. It was so nice to have so many family and friends be a part of this experience.


Aunt Meagan ("Mea Mea") is living with us right now until she gets on her feet here in Nashville. I'm so excited she is moving here! She has been a huge help with Caleb and has taken good care of me as well.


No comments: