Clara turned 6 weeks this past Sunday. Somehow it is both hard to believe she has been here that long and hard to remember life before her. She seems to be more serious than Caleb but may have a little goofy side too. She is definitely a bigger baby - in both height and weight than Caleb was and I'm curious to see how she measures in at her 8 week appointment. Thankfully she hasn't had the reflux issues that Caleb had, but she has been fussier in the evenings that he ever was. She nurses really well though - something Caleb couldn't do, which caused me to pump exclusively for 5 months. I'm so thankful she is a good eater and sleeper.
She's losing her hair just like Caleb did, although it seems to be falling out a little more gracefully. I think she looks like a sweet old man in some pictures.
She started smiling back at us and cooing a little sometime last week. It lights up my world every time I see it. Here's some video I managed to catch:





2 comments:
She is so sweet! I think she resembles Caleb alot - especially in those beautiful eyes.
I love her precious smile!! Hope to meet her soon!
Post a Comment